This little ghost is very simple and requires very little sewing. After you make one, it shouldn’t take more than 10 minutes to make another so you can have all kinds of little ghosties haunting your place!
For this wee little ghostie you need:
white embroidery floss (or thread) and needle
18mm wood bead
1. Cut the white felt into a circle that measures 4 1/4″ across; it does not have to be a perfect circle.
2. Bend the pipe-cleaner in half, make a “w” to form the legs, and then form the arms and neck. Bend the bottom of the legs to form feet.
3. Twist the neck and arms to secure the form. Put a lot of glue into the hole of the bead and stick the bead onto the neck.
4. Cover the wood bead with glue, find the center of the felt circle and cover the bead.
5. Pinch the felt on both sides of the head to make the typical ghost form, take the needle through both layers and stitch together. Stitch the front and back pieces by taking the needle through both layers from the side of the head following along the bottom of the bead.