Onions aren’t made only for cooking!
8. Onion syrup for problems with the ear, nose or throat….or the common cold. (I know a lot of you could use this recipe right now!) Honey draws out the intercellular fluid of the onion, including a sulfur compound, which is antiviral and antibacterial!
To prepare the onion and honey syrup:
1. Chop an onion into cubes.
2. Add three full tablespoons of honey.
3. Leave the mixture overnight.
4. In the morning, filter out the onion cubes and retain the fluid.
*Ingest a full tablespoon every two hours.